Question 1 : Choose the role of Computers in a crime:
- Evidence, Target, object, and instrumentality, subject contraband, or fruit of crime
- Object, evidence, and tool
- Symbol, instrumentality, and source of evidence
Question 2 : What is the use of dcfldd ?
- Defense computer forensics lab disk duplicator
- disk destroyer
- disk dynamics
- disk doodler
Question 3 : Which of the following is not an example of a computer as weapon cyber-crime?
- Credit card fraudulent
- Spying someone using
- IPR Violation
Question 4 : Which of the following is NOT an artifact that will be irrevocably lost if the computer is shut down?
- Running processes
- Open network ports
- Data stored in memory
- System date and time
Question 5 : What is used to validate the tools and verify the evidence integrity?
- hashing algorithms
- digital certificates
Question 6 : Which one of the following is used for encrypted data transfer?
Question 7 : Choose the command that shows all Registry data in real time on a Windows computer.
Question 8 : Choose the term which describes Digital forensics.
- Science of collecting and analyzing evidence
- process of Chasing the criminal
- Process of punishing the culprit
- preservation filtering and organization of evidence
Question 9 : A part of overall legal system that deals with cyberspace and there respective legal issues.
- Cyber law
- Industrial law
- Business law
- Commercial Law
Question 10 : Which of the following is not done by cyber criminals?
- Unauthorized account
- Mass attack using
- Email spoofing and
- Report vulnerability in
Question 11 : Which one of the following stores the boot sector and additional details about the volume?
- The first sector of the volume
- At offset 0x300 from the beginning of the drive
- The last sector of the volume
Question 12 : Which of the following is involved in forensic examination?
- Assessment, experimentation, fusion, correlation, and validation
- Seizure and preservation
- Recovery, harvesting, filtering, organization, and search
- experimentation, preservation filtering and organization
Question 13 : What is the name of the IT law that India is having in the Indian legislature
- India’s Technology (IT)
- India’s Digital
- India’s Information
- The Technology Act,
Question 14 : Which of following is not a rule of digital forensics?
- An examination should be performed on the original data
- A copy is made onto forensically sterile media. New media should always be used if available.
- The copy of the evidence must be an exact, bit-bybit copy
- The examination must be conducted in such a way as to prevent any modification of the evidence.
Question 15 : Which of the following is repeated harassing and threatening behavior by one individual against another, aspects of which may be planned or carried out in secret?
- Dark figure of crime
- Light figure of crime
- Crime typology
Question 16 : Which tool is used for analysis of forensic image?
- FTK Imager
Question 17 : Which of the following describes malicious computer programs such as viruses, worms, and Trojan horses?
- Software piracy
Question 18 : Choose the process model whose goal is to completely describe the flow of information in a digital investigation.
- The Physical Model
- The Staircase Model
- The Evidence Flow Model
- The Subphase Model
Question 19 : Evidence collected from network device logs are known as.
- Flow analysis
- Active Acquisition
- Modes of detection
- Packet analysis
Question 20 : What is the most significant legal issue in computer forensics?
- Admissibility of Evidence
- Seizing Evidence
- Discovery of Evidence
- Preserving Evidence
Question 21 : Although it was not designed with evidence collection in mind, which software can still be useful for examining network traffic.
Question 22 : Which one of the following is nothing but volatile data ?
- Live data
- Hard disk data
- File data
- Folder data
Question 23 : Which of following is a NOT unethical norm for Digital Forensics Investigation?
- Declare any confidential matters or knowledge
- To respect the privacy of others
- Uphold any relevant evidence
- Distort or falsify education, training, credentials.
Question 24 : Which one of the following is used to create an hash of file?
Question 25 : Which challenge is faced for controlling access to a digital crime scene ?
- Information may be stored on Internet servers in different locations.
- The computer may be shared.
- The computer case may be locked.
- The computer not working