Question 91 : bank
- chamber of commerce
- Small Business Development Center
- Insurance office
- Why are business plans used for potential investors and banks?
Question 92 : Availability
- What consists of the identification of risks or threats, the implementation of security measures, and the monitoring of those measures for effectiveness?
Question 93 : which driver of digital business help in fast price comparison of product on the way?
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data
Question 94 : Guarantee business survival
- Help test financial viability
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Not need to be referred to again by the business owner
- Making the beliefs, values, and behavioral norms explicit and intentional builds the __________ of an organization.
Question 95 : Target market
- The business idea
- Business aims and objectives
- Marketing mix
- In which section of the business plan would you expect to find details about the price the business intends to charge its customers?
Question 96 : Monitoring and facilitating customer– customer interaction and participation throughout the web to encourage positive engagement with a company and its brands. Interactions may occur on a company site and other third-party sites know as ___
- Inbound marketing
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Door to door marketing
Question 97 : E-commerce
- The basic requirements for transaction security are
Question 98 : From following which is not example of Social Networking?
Question 99 : Existing and emerging web technologies offering orgnization unprecedented opportunities to rethink strategic business models, processes, and relationships called as ____
Question 100 : no data being available
- a lack of understanding of the process or benefits of business planning
- pressure on doing, rather than thinking, or gathering information
- the belief that strategic planning is for larger organisation
- The _________ analysis addresses the roles of the community, region, nation, and world in a business.