Question 1 : With headlines often commenting on breaches of Internet security, what is the term used for specialised software to prevent unauthorized access to company data from outsiders?
- Enterprise application integration - EAI
- Web analytics system
Question 2 : Which one of the following is not an ERP implementation strategy:
- Big bang strategy
- Phased implementation
- Half implementation
- Parallel implementation
Question 3 : The solution for all business needs is:
Question 4 : Which of the following are the subsystems of Plant Maintenance module of an ERP system: 1. Component Tracking
- 1, 2 & 3
- 2, 3 & 4
- 1 & 2
- 1, 3 & 4
Question 5 : Which of the following is not a mathematical model of SCM
- Model for vendor analysis
- Make Vs Buy model
- Vehicle Routing algorithm
Question 6 : _______uses sophisticated mathematical and statistical techniques such as neutral networking and cluster analysis.
- Data mining
- Data survey
Question 7 : Material requirements plan specify
- the quantities of the product families that need to be produced
- the quantity and timing of planned order releases
- the capacity needed to provide the projected output rate
- the costs associated with alternative plans
Question 8 : ___________ maintains reports of warehouse supplies.
- ERP financial module
- ERP Inventory software module
- ERP Resource module
- ERP verification module
Question 9 : Material Requirement Planning(MRP) module utilizes aplication softwares for scheduling _________
- sales management
- production processes
- marketing techniques
- human resource management
Question 10 : Due to small change in customer demands, inventory oscillations become progressively larger looking through the supply chain. This is known as
- Bullwhip effect
- Net chain analysis
- Reverse logistics
- Reverse supply chain
Question 11 : The total no of phases in the ERP implementation process are?
- Module 2
- Module 5
Question 12 : Of the following, which is an e-procurement benefit related to budgetary control?
- Rules to limit spending and improved reporting facilities
- Reduced purchase cycle
- Enabling them to concentrate on strategic purchasing issues
- Correcting errors is traditionally a major part of a buyer's workload
Question 13 : Baan company is famous for ________
- plant and maintenance
Question 14 : An isolated system has which of the following disadvantges: 1.Data collection and analyis of data is difficult
Question 15 : Which of the following is not contributed by ERP systems
- Today’s ERP systems can cover a wide range of
- Ability to customize an organization’s requirements
- Ability to integrate business operations with
- Ability to generate more sales
Question 16 : ____________predicts future trends & behaviors, allowing business managers to make proactive,knowledge-
- Data warehouse
- Data mining
Question 17 : What are the major benefits of an ERP system in business
- Sales forecasts, sales strategies, and marketing campaigns
- Market demand, resource and capacity constraints, and real-time scheduling
- Forecasting, planning, purchasing, material management, warehousing,
- All of the mentioned
Question 18 : Code Consisting light and dark marks which may be optically read known as:
- Bar code
Question 19 : Which of the following supply chain performance measure does not fall under the SCOR model?
- Product variety
Question 20 : Which of the following is not an E-commerce mechanisms?
- Electronic Auctions
Question 21 : Which is one of the most critical steps in the ERP implementation?
- Creation of Organisational Model
- Creation of Integrated Data Model
- Creation of Business Model
- Creation of Data Model
Question 22 : Conceptually which statement is most accurate for an ERP
- ERP means more work and procedure
- ERP makes many employee redundant
- ERP integrate and automate organization processes
- ERP is sole responsibility of management
Question 23 : Organizations can enter various requirements in ?
- Purchase order
- Purchase requisitions
- General ledger
Question 24 : In buyer decision process, percentage of potential customers in a given target market is called
- customer funnel
- company funnel
- marketing funnel
- retailers funnel
Question 25 : Which of the following best describes step 5, assess and improve internal integration of key supply chain processes, as a step in the supply chain integration model?
- Management should identify the basic supply chain strategies associated with each of their firm’s products and services
- Procedures and metrics must be in place to collect and report internal performance data for the eight key processes.
- Process coordination and collaboration internally between the firm’s functional areas as well as externally between the firms trading partners.
- The firm should develop performance measures externally to monitor the links with trading partners regarding the key supply chain processes.
Question 26 : SaaS uses a open source software known as
- Closed Saas
- Free Saas
- Open Saas
- all of the mentioned
Question 27 : The most important step of ERP implementation is _________ phase.
- gap analysis
Question 28 : An enterprise is a group of people with ________.
- common goal
- separate goal for each department.
- multiple goals.
- two or more goals.
Question 29 : Supply chain (SC) management involves the coordination of all supply activities of an organisation from its suppliers to the delivery of
- The links between an organisation and all partners involved
- Transactions between an organisation and its customers and intermediaries
- Creating and satisfying customer demand by optimizing strategies, promotions and
- None of the above
Question 30 : Which of the following is not the sales & distribution process?
- Sales order
- Material delivery
- Purchase requisition from production department