Question 61 : While selecting an ERP , what is a common error that organization 's make ?
- Non biased selection
- Over-emphasis on system cost
- Complete set of requirements
- Not relying on vendor demos
Question 62 : What are the major benefits of an ERP system in business
- Sales forecasts, sales strategies, and marketing campaigns
- Market demand, resource and capacity constraints, and real-time scheduling
- Forecasting, planning, purchasing, material management, warehousing, inventory, and distribution
- All of the mentioned
Question 63 : An isolated system has which of the following disadvantges: 1.Data collection and analyis of data is difficult to accquire for the functioning of any department. 2. It results in the loss of profits to the organisation that could have been better spent in decision making. 3. Isolating data from the system , results in bad decisions
Question 64 : Which of the following are the subsystems of Plant Maintenance module of an ERP system: 1. Component Tracking 2. Preventive Maintenance Control 3. Inventory Management 4. Cost Management
- 1, 2 & 3
- 2, 3 & 4
- 1 & 2
- 1, 3 & 4
Question 65 : The most important step of ERP implementation is _________ phase.
- gap analysis
Question 66 : As an organization , in what scenario does the need to re-engineer arise?
- when tools to support restructuring are disabled
- when system crashes frequently
- when hardware or software support becomes obsolete
- subsystems of a larger system require few maintenance
Question 67 : Supply chain (SC) management involves the coordination of all supply activities of an organisation from its suppliers to the delivery of products to its customers. There are various features associated with this area of e-commerce and which refers to what is known as efficient consumer response (ECR) like
- The links between an organisation and all partners involved
- Transactions between an organisation and its customers and intermediaries
- Creating and satisfying customer demand by optimizing strategies, promotions and product introductions
- None of the above
Question 68 : EAI implementation pitfalls are _______ & __________
- lack of training, continous update
- constant change, lack of EAI experts
- cost of software, lack of technical support
- changing market, development cost
Question 69 : The total no of phases in the ERP implementation process are?
Question 70 : What are the advantages when everyone involved in sourcing, producing, and delivering the company's product works with the same information?
- Eliminates redundancies
- Cuts down wasted time
- Removes misinformation
- All of the mentioned
Question 71 : Which are the sub modules in the sales and distrbuition module 1. Order Management 2. Warehouse Management 3. Foreign Trade 4. Sales Support
- 1 & 2
- 2 & 4
- 1, 2, 3 & 4
Question 72 : Organizations can enter various requirements in ?
- Purchase order
- Purchase requisitions
- General ledger
Question 73 : Which of the following is not a mathematical model of SCM
- Model for vendor analysis
- Make Vs Buy model
- Vehicle Routing algorithm
Question 74 : Which of the following is not contributed by ERP systems
- Today’s ERP systems can cover a wide range of functions and integrate them into one unified database.
- Ability to customize an organization’s requirements
- Ability to integrate business operations with accounting and financial modules
- Ability to generate more sales