Question 451 : What are the disadvantages of direct manipulation?
- may be more difficult to program, not suitable for small graphic displays, compact notations main better suit export users
- compact notations main better suit export users
- may be more difficult to program
- not suitable for small graphic displays
Question 452 : Which is not primary additive color.
Question 453 : Which one of the following is not the recommended value for gray scale?
- Dark and Black gray
- Light and medium gray
Question 454 : Which of the following statement or statements are true about windows: Statement 1: A state of window is accessible or active, or not accessible. Statement 2: Only active windows can have their contents altered.
- Only Statement 1
- Only Statement 2
- Both the Statements
- Statement 1 is True & Statement 2 is False
Question 455 : Panes, frames and other containers on screen is a kind of _____________
- Functional and data elements
- Input method
- Output method
Question 456 : Which is not a principle affecting learnability
Question 457 : Rods are sensitive to?
- bright light
- dim light
- colored Vision
Question 458 : ____________ is particularly useful early in design. It is excellent technique to use with the prototype, because it provides a wealth of diagnostic information.
- Active intervention
- Splendid research
Question 459 : A persona in the context of goal-oriented design is ___
- Is used to roleplay through an interface design
- is a real person
- Represents a particular type of user
- Should represent an average user
Question 460 : Which is not a technique of visual emphasis
- Bolding, Italics, and Underlining
Question 461 : Which is not meant by forgiveness ?
- Tolerate and forgive common errors
- prevent errors from occuring
- provide direct ways to accomplish tasks
- When error occurs , provide constructive measures
Question 462 : When users are involved in complex tasks, the demand on __________ can be significant.
- short-term memory
- objects that appear on the screen
- Virtual Memory
Question 463 : The operator’s role in the ecosystem___________
- is to create and maintain a specific set of wireless services over a reliable cellular network
- is to only create a specific set of wireless services over a reliable cellular network
- is to only maintain a specific set of wireless services over a reliable cellular network
- decide Corporate norms for service
Question 464 : Basic interaction is a single click which can cause extreme changes in context which may not be noticed in _____.
- Graphical user interface
- Web interface
- Command line
- Direct manipulation
Question 465 : A light sensitive device that converts drawing, printed text or other images into digital form is
Question 466 : In the________, the evaluators ‘step through’ that action sequence to check for potential usability problems
- cognitive walkthrough
- heuristic evaluation
- review based evaluation
- post task walkthrough
Question 467 : The objective in design is to minimize ___________ and maximize _____________.
- Noise, Signals
- Signals, Noise
- Noise, clarity
- Signals, simplicity
Question 468 : Which of the following is not the Purpose of Wizards:
- To perform a complex series of steps
- To perform an infrequently accomplished task.
- To show the navigations
- To enter critical data and for use when the cost of errors is high
Question 469 : Effective visualizations can not facilitate _______________
- increased productivity
- mental insights
- understanding the data
- correct use of data
Question 470 : The colors, which are directly opposite to each other are said to be:
- Complementary colors
- Analogous colors
- Primary colors
- Secondary colors
Question 471 : _______ is used to display additional information when an abbreviated form of the information is the main presentation.
- Message Boxes
- Dialog Box
- Pop Up Windows
- Palette Window
Question 472 : Which one of the following is not the major element of Mobile Design
- Look and Feel
Question 473 : Within a sequence, users should be offered some sense of
- When exceptions will likely occur
- Users react more slowly to sounds than to visual signals
- How far they have come and how far they have to go to reach the end.
- When errors will be uncorrectable
Question 474 : Perceptual characteristics does not include ----------------
Question 475 : Engineering a user interface involves a quantitative engineering style of working in which measurements are used to judge the quality of interface. Hence ____________ is appropriate.
- Usability testing
- Field study
- Predictive evaluation
- DECIDE framework
Question 476 : The vast majority of mobile device screens share the same ................. orientation
- vertical or Portrait
- vertical and Horizontal
- Horizontal or portrait
Question 477 : Users conceptual space is infinite and generally an organised in ________ .
- Graphical user interface
- Web interface
- Command line
- Direct manipulation
Question 478 : Identify the guideline not provided under heuristics evaluation technique.
- Visibility of system status
- Qualitative Research
Question 479 : The area on the display screen where icons are grouped is often referred to as ______ .
Question 480 : Which of the human characteristic is not important for interface designing?
- Visual acuity
- Human Memory
- Human Appearance
Question 481 : The Explorer bar is divided into ___ categories
Question 482 : Dialogues should not contain information which is irrelevant or rarely needed. Every extra unit of information in a dialogue competes with the relevant units of information and diminishes their relative visibility.
- Aesthetics and minimalist design
- Help users recognize, diagnose, and recover from errors.
- Help and documentation
- Match between system and the real world
Question 483 : Which of these framework activities is not normally associated with the user interface design processes?
- cost estimation
- interface construction
- interface validation
- user and task analysis
Question 484 : A GUI is a
- language interpreter
- software interface
- operating system
Question 485 : A device such as mouse or trackball that enables the user to select objects on the display screen is known as ____ .
- Pointing device
Question 486 : Which of the following is not a features of a direct manipulation interface:
- visibility of the objects of interest
- incremental action at the interface
- non reversibility of all actions,
- syntactic correctness of all actions
Question 487 : ________ stores the picture information as a charge distribution behind the phosphor-coated screen
- Cathode ray tube
- Direct-view Sstorage tube
- Flat panel displays
- 3D viewing device
Question 488 : Which of the given statements correctly defines effectiveness in terms of one of the usability goals?
- It is a very general goal and refers to how good a system at doing what it is suppose to do
- It refers to the way a system supports users in carrying out their tasks
- It involves protecting the users from dangerous conditions
- It involves protecting the users from undesired situations
Question 489 : In HCI, users are categorized bases on their skills as
- Low level, Medium level, High level
- Beginners, Intermediate, Experts
- Learners, Average, Advanced
- Entry level, Intermediate level , Skilled
Question 490 : Which of the following is not true for Design Rational
- communication mechanism among the members of a design team
- design rationales for a set of products can be reused
- forces the designer to deliberate more carefully about design decisions.
- The usability of an interactive system is not dependent on the context of its use
Question 491 : Which statement is not true for learning
- We learn faster when operation is task-focused
- We learn faster when vocabulary is task focused ,familiar and consistent
- We learn faster when operation is simple and consistent
- we learn when risk is high
Question 492 : ___ is the system’s ability to respond to individual differences in people
Question 493 : Which is a disadvantage of Graphical System?
- Exploits visual/spatial cues
- Fosters more concrete thinking
- Working domain is the present.
- Replaces national languages
Question 494 : The highest level in three levels of processing
Question 495 : Providing accelerators mostly addresses
Question 496 : How many types of image processing techniques are there in image perception?
Question 497 : Which color is produced by RGB(255,0,255)?
Question 498 : The inclusion of different media on a screen is possible due to the use of :
Question 499 : The advantages of WYSIWYG word processors include all of the following except
- Users see a partial page of text.
- The document is seen as it will appear when printed.
- Cursor action is visible and cursor motion is natural.
- Immediate display of the results of an action
Question 500 : What do you mean by sensory storage?
- Sensory storage is the buffer where the automatic processing of information collected from human senses takes place
- It’s a main memory in the computer device where the information is manually stored
- Storage used in enterprises to store the goods
- It is the another name of the secondary storage in computing devices.