Question 851 : Which of the following is not a type of graphical menu :
- Circular menu
- Pull-Down Menu
- Pop-up Menu
- Cascading Menu
Question 852 : The devices which converts the electrical energy into light is called
- Liquid-crystal displays
- Plasma panels
Question 853 : Research has found that _____and more accurately than text and that the graphical attributes of icons.
- symbols can be recognised faster
- faster learning
- faster use and problem solving
- more natural
Question 854 : On a black and white system with one bit per pixel, the frame buffer is commonly called as
- Pix map
- Multi map
- Road Map
Question 855 : Task efficiency in _____ is limited by browser and network capability, actually user audience usually not well understood.
- Graphical user interface
- Command line
- Web interface
- Direct manipulation
Question 856 : If an interface element does not have meaning for the user, do not include it in the interface because it is
Question 857 : A mobile platform’s primary duty is to provide access to the ………
Question 858 : People frequently counter the idea of ________feedback with arguments that users don't like it
Question 859 : New Brain Is
- Emotional Brain
- Animal Brain
- Logical Reasoning
Question 860 : The _____ triangle in the Open box displays a list of recently used path names.
Question 861 : Conventional wisdom says that ________ tell the user when he has made some mistake.
- Program crash
- System stuck
- Error messages
Question 862 : Which of the following is not a type of sensory memory?
Question 863 : Which of the following is not a features of a direct manipulation interface:
- visibility of the objects of interest
- incremental action at the interface
- non reversibility of all actions,
- syntactic correctness of all actions
Question 864 : Which of the following is not one of the goals of HMI?
- To produce usable systems
- To produce safe systems
- To produce non-functional systems
- To improve effectiveness of the systems
Question 865 : Which of the following is not true regarding “cones” :
- A type of receptor in eye which is more sensitive to light is____
- Different types of cones are sensitive to different wavelengths of light
- Eye has approximately 6 million cones
- Helps us see colors
Question 866 : A Secondary window is
- application window or the main window
- the first one that appears on a screen when an activity or action is started.
- dependent on the primary window.
- is the main focal point of the user’s activities
Question 867 : Engineering a user interface involves a quantitative engineering style of working in which measurements are used to judge the quality of interface. Hence ____________ is appropriate
- Design Interactions
- Field study
- Predictive evaluation
- DECIDE framework
Question 868 : decorative graphics is used to _____
- identify the links that may be followed
- provide visual appeal and emphassis
- show how things or process works
- illustrate items mentioned in the text
Question 869 : An expert system differs from a database program in that only an expert system _____________
- contains declarative knowledge
- contains procedural knowledge
- features the retrieval of stored information
- expects users to draw their own conclusions
Question 870 : Which of the following is not a example of Native Mobile app
- Google Maps
Question 871 : LCD stands for
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Liquid Crystal Diode
- Light Crystal Display
- Light Crystal Diode
Question 872 : Natural Language User Interface can accept input in the form of
- String Command
Question 873 : What is the color representation of red color in RGB color model using Hexadecimal notaion ?
Question 874 : You drag a folder and animation appears on screen showing files moving from one location to another. This is an example of:
- Error Prevention
- Visibility of system status
Question 875 : To achieve success in software system,following are the key features
- Cost and quality
- Value for money
- Look and feel of the interfaced
- Desirability,viability and capability
Question 876 : Applications like video games, CAD systems are the example of ______.
- Direct manipulation
- Menu selection
- Command language
- Form fill in
Question 877 : With reference to ordering of data and content, which of the following is not a common information ordering scheme
- Frequency of use
- Specific to General
- Sequence of use
Question 878 : To accommodate beginners which UI design elements should not be used for designing any application?
- Provide Menus
- Provide Dialog boxes
- Provide Tutorials
- Provide Shortcuts
Question 879 : Purpose of Drag and Drop Module is :
- Rearranging lists.
- Rearranging modules on a page.
- Invoking actions on a dropped object.
- Maintaining collections through drag and drop.
Question 880 : Avoid ____ to determine a page’s contents.
Question 881 : Which of the following types of long term memory describes a record of past events?
Question 882 : ______ is the process by which we use the knowledge we have to draw conclusions or infer something new about the domain of interest.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
Question 883 : Models are used in design to
- Generate the design
- Evaluate the design
- Direct manipulation
- Execute the design
Question 884 : The Usability Engineering lifecycle was proposed by _________.
- Deborah Mayhew
- Barry Boehm
Question 885 : The size and shape of a compact disk, is a type of _____________ constraint.
Question 886 : The primary interaction mechanism is a ______________device of some kind.
Question 887 : Collection of techniques and mechanism to interact with something is known as:
- Graphical user interface
Question 888 : Which tool is used to design a screen of Smart phone?
Question 889 : Which human senses dominate in display and control design?
- Visual and proprioreception (posture)
- Equilibrioception (balance) and mechanoreception (pressure)
- Visual and auditory
Question 890 : Which type of interface provides input by typing a string in the keyboard?
- Graphical User Interface
- Command Line User Interface
- Natural Language Interface
- Menu Interface
Question 891 : ___________ used to convey information that can’t be effectively accomplished using text.
Question 892 : Which of the following can be described in terms of a person’s report of his or her perceptions?
Question 893 : The operations like accessing and modifying objects by pointing, selecting and manipulating is known as ________.
- User interface
Question 894 : Reproductive problem solving draws on _______as the behaviorists claimed, but productive problem solving involves ___________of the problem.
- Previous experience, insight and restructuring
- Insight and restructuring, Previous experience
- Psychopathology is the study of _______________________.
- Without experience, overall structuring
Question 895 : Which one is not a basic visual features that our brain recognizes innately
Question 896 : ______ frequent your primary personas access the site, _________ transient a stance the site needs to take (respectively)
- More, Less
- Less, more
- Less, less
- More. more
Question 897 : The top layer of the mobile ecosystem is
- application frameworks
- operating systems
Question 898 : Morphemes are smalles unit of --------that has meaaning
Question 899 : Which one of the following is element of mobile design-
- object orientation
Question 900 : Three levels of processing are
- Visceral level, Behavioural level, Reflective level
- Vibrant level, Behavioural level, Responsive level
- Vision level, Basic level, Repetitive level
- Visceral level, Basic level, Reflective level