Human Machine Interaction MCQ
Question 251 : Which of the following is not the key feature considered towards creating a native application?
- Accessing the file systems
- Using Accelerometers
- Online users
- Using specific Locations
Question 252 : Which of the following is not a navigational component?
- Search Fields
- Exit options
Question 253 : Which of the following is not a user interface design process?
- User, task, and environment analysis and modeling
- Interface design
- Knowledgeable, frequent users
- Design for direct interaction with objects that appear on the screen
Question 254 : Making interface visually, conceptually, and linguistically clear is called as ______________
Question 255 : Touchscreen and trackball devices are a good choice for ____________.
- Public access, shop floor, and laboratory applications.
- Drawing and handwriting.
- Situations when there are a small number of targets
Question 256 : To provide emphasis one should not use which of the following technique?
- Higher brightness
- Contrasting colors
Question 257 : Which technology applies touch in the interface mode?
- Digitizing tablet
- Motion recognition TV
- Braille electronic display
- Text-to-speech converter
Question 258 : Visual or special representation of information has been found to be easier to retain and manipulate and leads to _____ .
- immediate feedback
- faster use and problem-solving
- more natural
- more attractive
Question 259 : The degree of physical activity or effort necessary to perform a task or achieve an objective.
- Implicit load
- Kinematic load
- Cognitive load
- Dynamic load
Question 260 : Which of the fillowing is not true when reffering to icons?
- Mapping an icon to an object is relatively easy
- Icons are small pictorial images used to represent objects
- Icons may stand alone on a desktop or in a window, or be grouped together in a toolbar
- always used in group
Question 261 : The factor that influence an icon’s usability is
- Clear and Legible
Question 262 : Which is meant by assuming any two neighboring that are both edge pixels with consistent orientation?
- Canny edge detection
- None of the mentioned
Question 263 : Which of the following are examples of software development tools?
Question 264 : A document being organized into pages is an example of
Question 265 : domain of interest
- Mental model
Question 266 : The goal of screen design is to make __________ with a software or device as easy and efficient as possible
- layer Interface
- model Interface
- layer interaction
- user interaction
Question 267 : We start evaluating with our perception of the our world. This perception is then __________________ according to our expectations.
Question 268 : An icon appears to move instead of maintaining a static position on the screen is called as
- Animated icon
- Static Icon
- Auditory icon
- Multimedia icon
Question 269 : Provide an ordering of screen information and elements that:
- is rhythmic guiding a person’s eye through display
- Encourages natural movement sequences
- Minimizes pointer and eye movement distances
- is rhythmic guiding a person’s eye through display,Encourages natural movement sequences,Minimizes pointer and eye movement distances
Question 270 : ___________ used to convey information that can’t be effectively accomplished using text.
Question 271 : The persona’s needs are sufficiently unique to require a distinct interface form and behavior is _____________ type of Persona.
Question 272 : Which human characteristics is thought to provide clues to where the eye should go next in visual search of elements on screen?
- Foveal Vision
- Peripheral Vision
- Visual Activity
- Foveal Activity
Question 273 : _________________is what goes on in out heads when we carry out our everyday activities?
Question 274 : Which of the following is not one of the goals of HMI?
- To produce usable systems
- To produce safe systems
- To produce non-functional systems
- To improve effectiveness of the systems
Question 275 : To provide emphasis one should not use which of the following technique?
- Higher brightness
- Contrasting colors
Question 276 : ______ plays a role to bridge up the gap between the interfaces of machines and human understanding.
- Human-machine interaction
- Software engineering
- Human-human interfaces
- Machine-machine interfaces
Question 277 : Status bar is also called ____
- Tool bar
- Scroll bar
- Message bar
- Title bar
Question 278 : It is a type of secondary navigation scheme that reveals the user's location in a website path through web site hierarchy.
- website bugs
- linear formats
- trail sign
Question 279 : _____________ are GUIs that consists of electronic counterparts to physical objects in the real world to match the knowledge requirements of users.
- User interaction models
- conceptual model
- Interface Metaphors
- implementation model
Question 280 : How many phonems are there in English language
Question 281 : The horizontal and vertical height of a screen in pixels is called
- Mega pixel
- Screen display
- Screen resolution
- Screen orientation
Question 282 : Which memory holds the information for a very short moment that is perceived through physical senses likes hearing, vision or touch?
- Sensory Memory
- Short Term Memory
- Long Term Memory
- Working Memory
Question 283 : Which of the following is the golden rule for interface design?
- User Flexible
- Reduce the user’s memory load
- Make the interface consistent
- Place the user in control
Question 284 : Conventional wisdom says that……………..tell the user when he has made some mistake
- program crash
- error messages
- system stuck
Question 285 : Which of the following is not the part of the mobile eco system?
- Mobile phone
Question 286 : In LCD, the refresh rate of the screen is
- 60 frames/sec
- 80 frames/sec
- 30 frames/sec
- 100 frames/sec
Question 287 : Which of the following statement is not correct with rwpect to Golden rules and heuristics
- Nielsen’s 10 Heuristics
- Shneiderman’s 8 Golden Rules
- Norman’s 7 Principles
- Newton metgod
Question 288 : Input in the human occurs mainly through
Question 289 : ____________is a not a pointing device.
- Light Pen
Question 290 : _____________are unintentional while_____________ occur through conscious deliberation.
- Mistakes, errors
- Errors slips
- Slips, mistakes
- Mistakes, slips
Question 291 : In Consistency Similar components should _______________
- change the function elements
- Have a similar look
- Have similar uses
- Operate similarly
Question 292 : Which can not be a type of Mobile Applications
- Mobile Web Widgets
Question 293 : WYSIWYG stands for ____________.
- Where you see is where you get
- What you see is what you get
- When you see it when you get
- Whhere you see is what you get
Question 294 : Which of the following statement/s is/are correct about abstract and detailed guidelines
- more suggestive and general
- abstract guidelines (principles) applicable during early life cycle activities
- detailed guidelines (style guides) applicable during later life cycle activities
- All of the above
Question 295 : Provide a program or document description, type, size, version, estimated loading time, and any special operating requirements, including such things as hardware needed, the required operating system, special software needed, and memory requirements. – Is which category of Web consideration
- Object oriented
Question 296 : IR full form is
- intoduction rate
- information rate
- introduction retrieval
- Information Retrieval
Question 297 : ____box provides a set of choices to the user.
Question 298 : All of the following are good guidelines for use of icons except _________________.
- Represent the object or action in a familiar and recognizable manner.
- Carefully consider three-dimensional icons; they are eye-catching but also can be distracting.
- Limit the number of different icons.
- Make the icon blend in with its background
Question 299 : Which of the following comprises of an artistic, unrestricted presentation style
- Command Line interface
- Web interface
- Menu driven interface
Question 300 : Which of the following is not a type of user interface?
- Command language based
- Efficiency based
- Menu based
- Direct manipulation based