Question 701 : Which of the following is golden rule for interface design?
- Place the user in control
- Reduce the user’s requirements
- Make the good interface
- User's belief
Question 702 : ....................... are primarily incorporated to create a common identity
Question 703 : which of the following is not considered as an element of mobile design:
Question 704 : Choose the wrong answer: Screen design must be compatible with
- Screen Size
- Screen resolution
- System Platform
- Information Presented
Question 705 : One of the design goals of a GUI is flexibility which means
- to provide constructive messages when an error occurs
- to provide messages based on user’s personal preferences
- to provide real world metaphors
- to anticipate the user’s wants and needs
Question 706 : Identify the odd term in the following.
- Operating system
Question 707 : Which of the following is/are the goal/s of the evaluation techniques, used to evaluate the user interface design
- assess extent of system functionality
- assess effect of interface on user
- identify specific problems
- All of the above
Question 708 : _________ is the information that explains why a computer system is the way it is, including its structural or architectural description and its functional or behavioral description
- Design Rationale
- Software Lifecycle
Question 709 : GUI stands for
- Graphics Uniform Interaction
- Graphical User Interaction
- Graphical User Interface
- Graphical Ununiform Interface
Question 710 : Which window used to present a set of controls such as palettes or toolbars
- Dialog Box
- Palette Windows
- Message Boxes
- Pop Up Window
Question 711 : Minimizing the alignment points, especially horizontal or columnar by providing standard grid of horizontal or vertical lines to position elements
Question 712 : What is web runtimes?
- allows developers to create native applications for any device that runs the Android platform
- These are meant to be miniframeworks, based on web standards, to create mobile widgets.
- The Web is the only application framework that works across virtually all devices and all platforms.
Question 713 : ____ is the process or activity of accurately ascertaining one's position and planning and following a route.
- User design
- Rule design
- Navigation design
- Graphical design
Question 714 : Display/ read only screens should be designed to optimize human
Question 715 : The user interface for the World Wide Web is called as
- Pop-up Window
Question 716 : Select the correct statement from following-
- The number of different symbols a person can differentiate and deal with is much more limited than icons.
- The number of different text a person can differentiate and deal with is much more limited than symbols.
- The number of different symbols a person can differentiate and deal with is much more limited than text.
- The number of different symbols a person can differentiate and deal with is same as that of text.
Question 717 : In web user interface navigation can be done with the help of
- bookmarks and typed URL
Question 718 : The aspects of someone's character that is presented to or perceived by other , is known as
Question 719 : Ordering schemas for data and content in user interface design process includes
- Sequence of use
- Form groups that cover all possibilities.
- Divide information into units that are logical, meaningful, and sensible
- Ensure that information that must be compared is visible at the same time
Question 720 : Common mobile OS is
- Flash Lite
Question 721 : Which of the following is the comparison of what happened in the world with what we wanted to happen?
Question 722 : What quality a designer must consider to achieve a pleasing design?
Question 723 : In the Mobile Ecosystem: Mobility,1, Roaming 2, Quality 3, Integration 4. The correct order is ...
Question 724 : ARPANET stands for-
- A. Advanced Real Projects Air Network
- B. Advanced Research Preparation Agency Network
- C. Advanced Recruitment Process Agency Network
- D. Advanced Research Projects Agency Network
Question 725 : What is Sensory Storage?
- storage of senses
- store of information
- buffer where the automatic processing of information collected from our senses takes place.
- buffer to store excess information
Question 726 : Design phase is followed by
- Analysis phase
- Coding phase
- Testing phase
- Maintenance phase
Question 727 : GUI is a____________
- language interpreter
- software interface
- operating system
Question 728 : Which of the following is not true for mobile web applications?
- Mobile web applications are mobile applications that do not need to be installed or compiled on the target device.
- Mobile web applications allow users to interact with the contents in real time, where a click or touch performs an action within the current view.
- Device fragmentation was a challenge in mobile web applications.
- Mobile web applications always support native application features, like offline mode, location lookup, file system access, camera and so on.
Question 729 : Which of the following is not a user interface design process?
- User, task, and environment analysis and modeling
- Interface design
- Knowledgeable, frequent users
- Interface validation
Question 730 : _________is what goes on in out heads when we carry out our everyday activities?
Question 731 : Which of the following is not a screen element:
- Web pages
Question 732 : Which of the window not component of windows.
- Status Bar
- Size grip
Question 733 : ______ is used when interaction with any other window must not be permitted.
Question 734 : Which of the following device can not be useful for a visually impaired person ?
- A typical keyboard
- A typical monitor
- A typical speaker
- A typical processor
Question 735 : What do you mean by sensory storage?
- Sensory storage is the buffer where the automatic processing of information collected from human senses takes place
- It’s a main memory in the computer device where the information is manually stored
- Storage used in enterprises to store the goods
- It is the another name of the secondary storage in computing devices.
Question 736 : _________ is not like other pages; it has different burdens to bear, different promises to keep
- Navigation bar
Question 737 : The goals of HCI are __________
- Usability and User Experience
- Learn ability and Comfort
- Tasks and Goals
- Hierarchical Chart
Question 738 : ________ is used to activate a command (an alternate to menu choice or command line entry). And to display another window or menu selection
- Drop down box
- Scroll Bar
- Text Box
Question 739 : Which of the following screen controls would you suggest when the choices are mutually exclusive
- radio button
- drop down menu
Question 740 : _________ refers to the relationship between controls and their effects in the word.
Question 741 : "Error rate will increase as font size decreases" The above statement is
- Dependent variables
- Independent variables
Question 742 : Which one of these is a good reason to include sounds in an HMI?
- Users react more quickly to sounds than to visual signals
- System performance and its effect on task completion.
- There is no preference. People just like sounds
- The computer reacts to sounds in the same way as a human
Question 743 : _________ involves watching and listening to users
- Qualitative research
Question 744 : Conventional wisdom says that ________ tell the user when he has made some mistake.
- Program crash
- System stuck
- Error messages
Question 745 : First generation of the mobile communication had started working in?
Question 746 : Which of the following is not a type of user interface
- Command line Interface
- design interface
- Graphical user Interface
- Web User Interface
Question 747 : The action which establish or modify the attributes or properties of objects
Question 748 : In menu Window indicator is shown by____________
Question 749 : Direct attention must be focused on information that is:
Question 750 : Cons of MOBILE WEB WIDGETS could be ...
- They can be simple to deploy across multiple handsets.
- They typically require a compatible platform
- They offer an improved user experience and a richer design, tapping into device features and offline use.