Human Machine Interaction MCQ
Question 51 : Visual or special representation of information has been found to be easier to retain and manipulate and leads to _____ .
- immediate feedback
- faster use and problem-solving
- more natural
- more attractive
Question 52 : Which of the following is not a top-ten mistake of web page presentation of information?
- Burying information too deep in a web site
- Overloading pages with too much material
- Providing awkward or confusing navigation
- Usability testing
Question 53 : Which type of user interface provides input by typing a string in the keyboard ?
- Graphical user interface
- Command line user interface
- Natural language interface
- Menu interface
Question 54 : Which color is produced by RGB(255,0,255)?
Question 55 : How many different colors are possible for each pixel with 3 bits for each pixel ?
Question 56 : what mean by Multi-Level Tools
- Place Contextual Tools directly in the content.
- Show Contextual Tools on mouse hover.
- Progressively reveal actions based on user interaction
- A master switch to toggle on/off Contextual Tools for the pageA master switch to toggle on/off Contextual Tools for the page
Question 57 : Identify the odd term in the following.
- Operating system
Question 58 : Screen design must be compatible with the capability of the system, including-
- Screen size
- System architecture
- System hardware
- System software
Question 59 : Which of the following is not true about pie charts?
- They provide no means of absolute measurement.
- They cannot represent totals greater than 100 percent
- They can only represent a fixed point in time
- Human estimation of relationships is more accurate with angular than with linear representations
Question 60 : In a web page, place critical or important information at the ____ so it is always viewable when the page is opened.
- Very Top
Question 61 : ____________is a text entry device.
Question 62 : _________ is the information that explains why a computer system is the way it is, including its structural or architectural description and its functional or behavioral description
- Design Rationale
- Software Lifecycle
Question 63 : What combines the outward manifestation of the computer-based system , coupled with all supporting information that describe system syntax and semantics?
- Mental image
- Interface Design
- System Image
- Interface validation
Question 64 : Interactivity is also critical in dealing with
- Design Style
Question 65 : --------------------- involves seeking specific answers to specific questions or needs
- Information gathering
- Information finding
- Information retrieval
- Information scanning
Question 66 : Which of the following is not goal of evaluation techniques
- assess extent of system functionality
- assess effect of interface on user
- identify specific problems
- usually performed by expert in cognitive psychology
Question 67 : What quality a designer must consider to achieve a pleasing design?
Question 68 : Company name and logo gives the impression of
Question 69 : which of the following color has the highest wavelength?
Question 70 : Which of the following is true for a mobile design?
- People respond to the visual aesthetic.
- The colors used, square and rounded corners, gradient and flat backgrounds help improve user experience.
- Great information design is a great visual design.
- User’s experience is completely dependent on all the facets of the mobile information architecture.
Question 71 : Physical environment factor that directly affect the quality of the interaction and the user’s performance
Question 72 : ______________is the name for the condition that exists when a remotely controlled device transmits its current position, but does it so slowly that it does not indicate its exact current position.
- Incomplete feedback
- Transmission delay
- Insufficient feedback
- Feedback delay
Question 73 : Use __________ windows to extend the interaction.
Question 74 : Which one of the following is not the direct method of requirement gathering?
- Personal Interviews
- Telephonic Interviews
- Electronic survey
- Traditional focus group
Question 75 : ____ is a program that helps us to manage our files and folders.
- Windows Explorer
Question 76 : Which of the following is not a type of Mobile application media ?
- Native Application
Question 77 : The within-text links should always be
- Placed at the end of the page
- Place them at the beginning or end of paragraphs or sections of text
- Placed within the text
- Placed above the text
Question 78 : The concept by which the understandability of written materials can be measured is
Question 79 : A subset of a human-computer interaction field
- User interface design
- Screen principles
- Business functions
- Users psychology
Question 80 : Which of the following interface design principles does not allow the user to remain in control of the interaction with a computer?
- allow interaction to interruptible
- allow interaction to be undoable
- hide technical internals from casual users
- only provide one rigidly defined method for accomplishing a task
Question 81 : It is the intervention, part of the goal and constraints when creating a software.
- Good design
Question 82 : When users are involved in complex tasks, the demand on __________ can be significant.
- short-term memory
- objects that appear on the screen
Question 83 : ------- is a standardized rectangular frame that surrounds a control or group of controls
- Control box
- Group box
- Header control
Question 84 : By default, Windows XP Professional locks the ___
- Start menu
- Program menu
- Explorer menu
Question 85 : Which of the following is not golden rule for interface design?
- Divide and Conquer
- Place the user in control
- Reduce the user’s memory load
- Make the interface consistent
Question 86 : What establishes the profile of end-users of the system
- design model
- user’s model
- mental image
- system image
Question 87 : Which one of the following is not the major element of Mobile Design
- Look and Feel
Question 88 : Which of the following is not a design principle that allow the user to maintain control?
- Provide for flexible interaction
- Allow user interaction to be interrupt-able and undo-able
- Show technical internals from the casual user
- Design for direct interaction with objects that appear on the screen
Question 89 : The pros of mobile web widgets is :
- They typically require a compatible widget platform to be installed on the device.
- They cannot run in any mobile web browser.
- They require learning additional proprietary, non-web-standard techniques
Question 90 : Which of the following statement or statements are true about Window Title? Statement 1: All windows must have a title located in a centered position at the top Statement 2: If presented above a menu bar, display it with a background that contrasts with the bar.
- Only Statement 1
- Only Statement 2
- Both the Statements
- Both are False
Question 91 : By using capitalized words, the reading speed and accuracy
- has no effect
- speed increases and accuracy decreases
Question 92 : On a black and white system with one bit per pixel, the frame buffer is commonly called as
- Pix map
- Multi map
- Road Map
Question 93 : Which of the following is not a universal user interface design principle
- flexibility in use
- simple and intuitive to use
- no perceptible information
- tolerance for error
Question 94 : Which of the following types of long term memory describes a record of past events?
Question 95 : Icons are ___________ most often used to represent objects and actions.
- Pictorial Images
Question 96 : _________ is central to this model in Star Lifecycle Model
Question 97 : The most immediate level of processing level that deals with audio , visual and other aspects of a product before experiencing it is
- Behavioral level
- Reflective level
- Visceral level
- Incremental level
Question 98 : This level mainly deal with analysing past user experiences and future requirements to plan for goal.
- Visceral Level
- Behavioural Level
- Reflective Level
- Analytical level
Question 99 : ______ memory acts as a ‘scratch-pad’ for temporary recall of information
- Sensory memory
- Iconic memory
- Long term memory
- Short term memory
Question 100 : Which of the following is advantage of Menu Selection?
- Utilizes recognition memory
- Faster learning
- Familiar format
- Simplifies information entry