Question 501 : A text box can allow for ______________ lines of data characters to entered.
- Single or multiple
- Single only
- Multiple only
- Text on;y
Question 502 : What type devices are computer speakers or headphones?
Question 503 : In GUI, the task of user is basically
- read pages
- link to a site
- browse pages
- install, configure, personalize and upgrade program
Question 504 : What is the opposite of unity considering visually pleasing composition elements
Question 505 : Applications like video games, CAD systems are the example of ______.
- Direct manipulation
- Menu selection
- Command language
- Form fill in
Question 506 : Roughly _____________ percent of the male population has some degree of color blindness.
Question 507 : Short-term memory is called as
- short duration memory
- working memory
- less memory
- low memory
Question 508 : Which of the following is golden rule for interface design?
- Place the user in control
Question 509 : The quantitative information is one which concerns the
- value of some variable
- Rate of change
- Condition or status of a system
- Presence or absence of some specific object
Question 510 : Which of the following is not a characteristic of Direct Manipulation?
- The system is potrayed as an extension of the Real World
- Objects and actions are continously visible
- Actions are rapid and incremental with visible display of results
- Incremental actions are irreversible
Question 511 : Which of the following is disadvantage of GUI
- More attractive
- Immediate feedback
- Symbols recognized faster than text
- Greater design complexity
Question 512 : Small pictures that represent commands files or Windows is known as _____ .
Question 513 : Which is a disadvantage of Direct manipulation
- Consumes screen space
- Requires icon recognition
- May slow knowledgeable users
- Difficult to implement
Question 514 : Which of the following is used to display the most frequently accessed object properties
- Property sheet
- Dialog box
- Property Inspector
Question 515 : Elementary linguistic units that are smaller than words are?
- Anti -allophones
- Non syllables
Question 516 : which is not a user interface components?
- end users
Question 517 : Engineering a user interface involves a quantitative engineering style of working in which measurements are used to judge the quality of interface. Hence ________is appropriate
- Usability testing
- Field study
- Predictive evaluation
- DECIDE framework
Question 518 : Sophisticated Visual Presentation includes__
- Changing colors
- Displaying lines, including drawings and icons
- Changing fonts
- Using graphics
Question 519 : The size of a chunk of information a person can hold in short-term memory depends on _________
- Their familiarity with the material (knowledge and experience).
- Their long-term memory
- Their natural cognitive abilities
- Their age and gender.
Question 520 : Overlapping windows are best suitable for
- Single task activities
- Switching between tasks
- Novice users
- Display contents are predictable
Question 521 : As an Android programmer, what version of Android should you use as your minimum development target?
- Versions 1.6 or 2.0
- Versions 1.0 or 1.1
- Versions 1.2 or 1.3
- Versions 2.3 or 3.0
Question 522 : Create aesthetically pleasing windows and groupings of data or text is
Question 523 : Keeping Clear and simple labels in Mobile means Keep all your labels _____ and descriptive
Question 524 : What is not True about Bar Graphs ?
- Can be used to show a few differences between seperate entities
- Can be used to show differences in a Variable at a few discrete intervals
- Cannot be arrayed vertically
- Provide a consistent ordering for related groups of bars
Question 525 : The words used to describe information spaces; the labels or triggers used to tell the users what something is and to establish the expectation of what they will find.
- Interaction design
- Information design
- Interface design
- Navigation design
Question 526 : Standards for ______ are based on an understanding of physiology or ergonomics/human factors
Question 527 : If the user wants to _________ place the document somewhere in the file system hierarchy, he can request this function from the menu.
Question 528 : User will visually process the page with the help of
- color scheme
Question 529 : What are the three types of reasoning?
- Deductive, Productive and inductive
- Abductive, inductive and deductive
- Inductive, abductive and reproductive
- Productive, reproductive and deductive
Question 530 : Statistical graphics, also known as ______________________
- graphical techniques
- Mental models
- Information Retrieval
Question 531 : What is the primary interactive method of communication used by humans?
Question 532 : Identify the part which is having both mental actions and physical actions in Norman's action cycle?
- execution part
- Understanding part
- Mappings part
- evaluation part
Question 533 : Which of the following is Advantage of Graphical System
- Easy to Implement
- Fast Use and Problem Solving
- No system Limitation
- No Learning
Question 534 : “Choose an object, choose an application” describes which of the approaches?
- Application oriented
- Object oriented
- Data oriented
- Action oriented
Question 535 : What does WIMP stand for?
- Windows, Icons, Menus, Pointers
- Windows, Interaction, Machine, Protocols
- Wireless, Information, Mapping, Programs
- Windows, Information, Maps, Programs
Question 536 : Interface consistency implies that
- each application should have its own distinctive look and feel
- input mechanisms remain the same throughout the application
- visual information is organized according to the fancy of the designer
- input mechanisms change with the application
Question 537 : Which of the following is not a characteristic of direct manipulation interfaces?
- Visibility of the objects and actions of interest.
- Rapid, reversible, incremental actions
- Menu selection and form fill-in
- Replacement of typed commands by a pointing action on the object of interest
Question 538 : What does psychopathology mean?
- Study of abnormal cognitions and experiences.
- Study of psychology
- Study of illness
- Study of pain
Question 539 : The operating system creates _____ from the physical computer
- Virtual space
- Virtual computers
- Virtual device
- Virtual disk
Question 540 : _________ are the main functions of GUI
- Learnability, Flexibility and Robustness
- Selecting &
- Pointing & Editing
- Editing & Executing
Question 541 : The following Colour has Maximum Wavelength
Question 542 : Game playing consists of
- Device Based Control
- Screen Based Control
- Device based as well as Screen based Control
- Touch Screen
Question 543 : The second top most layer of the mobile ecosystem is
Question 544 : RSVP is
- recall sensor visual preview
- rapid sensor visual preview
- recall sensor visual preview
- Rapid Serial Visual Presentation
Question 545 : Which of the following is not an interaction style:
- Command line
- Machine Understandable Language
Question 546 : Internal consistency of organizing elements does not include
- Reflect a person’s experiences
- Operational and navigational procedures
- Visual identity or theme
- the organization of components should be same
Question 547 : Which of the following is a form of reasoning?
Question 548 : The Usability Engineering involve three phase EXCEPT
- Requirement Analysis
- Design, testing, and development
Question 549 : To represent an independent function or application we us _________ windows.
Question 550 : Which of the following is the most recent platform based on WebKit browser framework, and is used in the Pre line?
- Flash Lite