Human Machine Interaction MCQ
Question 951 : A range of cells organized into a spreadsheet is the best example of-
Question 952 : The keys or combination of keys that invoke an action regardless of cursor or pointer position are called
- Keyboard accelerators
- Text area
- Device based controls
Question 953 : Personas will help us to provide
- Identifying design patterns
- Identifying design variables
- Identifying behavioral patterns
- Identifying contextual information
Question 954 : Which of the following is not an interaction style
- Command Line
- Menu Selection
- Form fill in
- Dilogue Box
Question 955 : Unfolding windows sometimes called _______ windows
Question 956 : Give the proper sequence of goal directed design process: (i) Requirement (ii) Research (iii) Modelling (iv) Refinement (v) Framework (vi) Support
- (ii), (iii), (i), (v), (iv), (vi)
- (iii), (iv), (v), (vi), (ii), (i)
- (i), (ii), (iii), (iv), (v), (vi)
- (vi), (v), (iv), (iii), (i), (ii)
Question 957 : Clickstream is __________
- showing the behavior on websites, displaying the order in which users travel through a site‗s information architecture,
- show how our content is organized in our informational space;
- shaping information products and experiences to support usability and findability
- a standalone chunk of HTML-based code that is executed by the end user in a particular way.
Question 958 : Create aesthetically pleasing windows and groupings of data or text is
Question 959 : ……………. are designed and developed by device makers for use on their devices.
- Open source platforms
- Proprietary platforms
- Paid platforms
- User platforms
Question 960 : Basic interaction is a single click which can cause extreme changes in context which may not be noticed in _____.
- Graphical user interface
- Web interface
- Command line
- Direct manipulation
Question 961 : Which of the following is not true for mobile web applications?
- Mobile web applications are mobile applications that do not need to be installed or compiled on the target device.
- Mobile web applications allow users to interact with the contents in real time, where a click or touch performs an action within the current view.
- Device fragmentation was a challenge in mobile web applications.
- Mobile web applications always support native application features, like offline mode, location lookup, file system access, camera and so on.
Question 962 : __________________ bypasses the problem solver against any operator that un-does the effect of the previous operators.
- Difference Reduction
- Backup avoidance
- Means-end analysis
Question 963 : The command line interface is used because it is ____.
- easy to understand
- demanded by DOS
- offered by UNIX systems
- powerful and flexible
Question 964 : Which of the following is not the Components of a Window:
- Status Bar
- Scroll Bars
- Split Box
- Screen Resolution
Question 965 : When users are involved in complex tasks, the demand on __________ can be significant.
- Short-term memory
- Objects that appear on the screen
- Long term memory
Question 966 : Taking some real world concept to perform different tasks that represent some idea, inside the computer is type of________
- Direct Manipulation
- Desktop metaphors
- Central processing unit
- Indirect Manipulation
Question 967 : Which of the following is the most recent platform based on WebKit browser framework, and is used in the Pre line?
- Flash Lite
Question 968 : Identify the incorrect operation with widget.
Question 969 : Which is not a principle affecting learnability
Question 970 : ___________________stage you create the overall product concept and define the behaviour and visual design of the product.
- Requirements Definition
- framework definition
Question 971 : Users only care about
- achieving their goals
- achieving designers goals
- Achieving the developers goal
- achieving the tester goals
Question 972 : Tiled windows are
- Visible and eliminate the possibility of information being hidden
- Invisible and eliminate the possibility of information being hidden
- Visible and eliminate the possibility of information being lost or forgotton
- Always invisible
Question 973 : The attention of the user can be drawn by_____ towards those applications which are lying inactive and must be informed to the user
- flashing indicator
- Hourglass pointer
- visual indicator
- progress indicator
Question 974 : Which one of the following devices offers best portability ?
- Mainframe computer
- Desktop PC
Question 975 : In stage models of memory, information moves from:
- sensory to short-term to long-term memory
- sensory to long-term to working memory
- short-term to long-term to explicit memory
- sensory to eidetic to iconic memory
Question 976 : ____________ when selected by user will invoke specific operations and are placed in an isolated region within the display
Question 977 : The user interacts with a collection of elements referred to as ________________
Question 978 : Which runs on computer hardware and serve as platform for other software to run on?
- Operating System
- Application Software
- System Software
- Virtual System